Stick Rax, Fishing Pole Racks
Stick Rax, Fishing Pole Racks
8 in stock
These are not your standard cheap imported plastic, pine or birch plywood junk. These wall racks are 100% American made, designed, manufactured and distributed by us.
Our proprietary Integrated Rod Retention System (IRRS) is engineered and designed with real-world use in mind and allows poles to be stored horizontally or vertically on a wall or from a ceiling while keeping your rods secure but easily removed in the next hot bite!
Crafted from the finest quality furniture-grade wood species, are meant to be seen and built to last a lifetime which is why our IRRS rubber and SS hardware components are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Proudly display your collection of fishing poles in plain sight on a wall or ceiling in your boat, home, cabin or man cave with our visually stunning, handcrafted, teak or walnut Stick Rax Fishing Pole Racks!
- 1.5" thick
- CAD designed
- CNC machined
- Laser engraved
- Walnut comes pre-oiled
- Safely & conveniently store up to 6 fishing poles per set
- Compact 30" long & 4" deep design saves wall or ceiling space
- Teak comes with a high gloss, marine grade UV resistant epoxy coating
- Designed with appropriate spacing to keep rods and big offshore reels separated without skipping holes
- Simple installation
- Dedicated gear storage
- User friendly gear access
- Versatility to mount to a wall or ceiling
- Access to gear without standing on a ladder
- Additional storage space in your home or boat
- High class fishing rod storage in your home or boat
- High quality visual appeal for any room in the house
- Modularity allows for addition of more wall racks in the future
- Industrious aesthetic of stainless steel with the timeless look of wood
- Color match screws
- Installation instructions
- Stainless steel hardware with Lifetime Warranty
- Marine grade EPDM rubber with Lifetime Warranty
- Drywall anchors (75lb rated each)
- Handcrafted, American made fishing pole racks
- All products should be installed by a trained professional
- Follow installation instructions in the menu on our home page
- Wood products should be oiled regularly with normal furniture spray
- Cut to desired length
- Use a heat gun while rotating rod
- Do not apply too much heat in one location
- Where hand protection to avoid being burned
- Hand wash hats
- Machine wash, cold
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Turn garments inside out before washing to preserve printing
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Orders ship within 1-3 business days.
Apparel orders ship within 2-7 business days.
Free shipping in the continental U.S. on all orders $50+.
All products are eligible for returns, initiate return within 7 days of delivery.
Returns will only be accepted in unused, unopened and new condition.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Discounted return shipping label will be provided to the consumer and the cost of return shipping in addition to the restocking fee will be deducted from the return amount.
See Refund Policy for complete details.